Coalfire’s digital forensics team helps you obtain, preserve, and examine digital evidence. Our forensics analysts piece together specific events to provide a greater understanding of when an event occurred, who was involved, and what data was affected.
We also help in the litigation process by supporting digital evidence and data collection/acquisition across IT systems, mobile devices, and social networks, as well as providing investigative analysis, expert testimony, and litigation consulting.
Our services include:
- Breach response analysis – Identifying indicators of compromise, incident timeline, network connection and user account information, malware, and vulnerability information.
- Cellular and mobile device investigations – Capturing system images of mobile devices for forensic analysis, keyword and pattern searches, personally identifiable information (PII), or credit card data.
- Employee misuse and misconduct investigations – Focusing on reviews of system users who have been accused of violating an organization’s policies and acceptable use procedures.
- Indicator of compromise (IOC) check – Evaluating your system for IOCs, including malware on disk or in memory.
- RapidCheck – Checking for compromise and credit card exposure on point-of-sale (POS) terminals.