How role maturity drives value across the business
In today’s ever-evolving landscape, a security leader's ability to drive sound cybersecurity strategy directly impacts the integrity and resilience of an organization.
In this second-annual report, Coalfire and Dark Reading analyze new findings and year-over-year shifts in the responsibilities, operational realities, strategic thinking, and influence of security leaders.
CISOs bring a higher level of professionalism to security teams and are making strides in the way security teams relate to the business.
1. CISOs leverage metrics - Boards increasingly rely on data from CISOs to inform their governance and oversight.
2. CISOs strengthen relationships - Building on relationships up and down the org chart creates visibility and credibility. This ensures that security leaders can impact projects earlier in the process, locking in best practices early and lowering overall risk from the start.
3. CISOs advance the security control landscape - Boards increasingly rely on data from CISOs to inform their governance and oversight.
4. CISOs navigate cloud migration challenges - Flat budgets and complex compliance requirements are only two of the challenges CISOs face when moving systems to the cloud.
What else will you learn in the full report?
- Which security controls are critical for security leaders to directly manage
- Top three security challenges CISOs regularly face
- Strategy options to improve the governance process
- The best performance metrics to use
So you can
- Communicate cybersecurity value to the board
- Establish/improve security ROI
- Consistently deliver on defined outcomes
This report requires registration. Please fill out the form on this page and we will send you access to the email address you provide.