The Securealities report on FedRAMP provides in-depth research and analysis into the FedRAMP market to inform both cloud service providers (CSPs) and federal agencies regarding the benefits of FedRAMP and how changes in the program have provided opportunities and diverse paths for IaaS/PaaS/SaaS providers.
Key findings in this report include:
- Structural changes in FedRAMP are enabling federal market access to CSPs of all sizes, with tailored paths and opportunities based on service type
- Automation is accelerating CSPs’ ability to implement security controls, shortening time to compliance
- For organizations looking to support the federal market, taking the right approach to the FedRAMP process minimizes required effort and the risk of organizational audit fatigue
- Both time and cost to FedRAMP Authority to Operate (ATO) are declining
- Volume is increasing: FedRAMP authorizations continue to climb, increasing roughly 33% year over year from 2016 to 2018.
This document requires registration. Please fill out the form on this page we will send you access to the email address you provide.