The next horizon – managing and monetizing multiple frameworks
Today’s compliance assessment and assurance demands are continuously evolving and encompass every corner of the economy. The resulting expanded attack surface and compliance-driven costs fall hard on the shoulders of corporations, directly impacting their products, supply chains, and customers.
Coalfire and Omdia surveyed 300 security and IT professionals, spanning industries including financial services, IT, education, and healthcare to see what’s changed in the world of compliance, and how today’s challenges can be met more effectively.
Special foreword from Cisco’s Global Head of Cloud Compliance!
How do today’s top security leaders manage compliance?
- Focus on compliance solutions that create long-term efficiencies rather than quick fixes
- Plan early for big changes to avoid costly surprises
- Establish trust centers that provide transparency and proof of compliance to build customer trust
What else will you learn in the full compliance report?
- Why the cost of maintaining compliance continues to increase
- What’s ahead for revised frameworks
- Why automation isn’t a silver bullet to ease compliance management
- Which industries have been hit the hardest with rising costs
Most importantly, the compliance report offers recommendations to manage the complexity, optimize use of automation tools, and embrace holistic strategies that ease the burden of compliance.