Health data must be secure – whether it’s on wearables, a physician’s tablet, a nurse’s intake form, a medical device in the operating room, big data analytics collected in the cloud, a health information exchange, medical billing, and more.
As a leading cybersecurity advisor, Coalfire helps healthcare organizations secure their environments and technologies to protect patient data and safety, while complying with all necessary regulations. We work with healthcare security teams to develop scalable programs that improve their security posture, look beyond compliance, and enable them to securely migrate core business functions to the cloud.
Our experienced healthcare and technical experts – including a former Office for Civil Rights (OCR) investigator – help our clients perform accurate and thorough risk analyses, in adherence to the OCR’s nine point guidance. Leveraging our deep understanding of how OCR operates, we’ve assisted organizations with breach investigations, corrective action plans, and ongoing risk management.
Additionally, our assessment and advisory teams work together to ensure penetration test results are incorporated into risk analyses, providing a level of granular detail that enables clients to close gaps and implement more effective security programs.
Benefits of working with Coalfire:
- Safeguard electronic protected health information (ePHI).
- Meet compliance mandates and regulations, including the mandate as defined in §164.308(a)(1)(ii)(A) of the HIPAA Security Rule, HITRUST, PCI, GDPR, FISMA, and others.
- Identify vulnerabilities and close gaps.
- Successfully migrate from on-prem solutions to a secure cloud.
- Conduct business impact analysis.
- Effectively manage third-party risk.
- Address compliance requirements with a consolidated approach.
- Leverage the full benefits of cloud technologies.