The federal government’s responsibility to protect personal, sensitive, proprietary, and classified information from a wide range of malicious actors is essential and continuous. Government entities need cybersecurity solutions that will support their mission-critical goals while meeting unique requirements.
Boasting a deep understanding of federal government IT needs, the Coalfire Federal team has over a decade of experience providing a full range of long-term and short-term cybersecurity solutions to government clients, including:
- Department of Homeland Security
- Social Security Administration
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Justice
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Federal Communications Commission
- U.S. Agency for International Development
- Department of Labor
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Defense Logistics Agency
- Defense Information Services Agency
As the leading FedRAMP Third Party Assessment Organization (3PAO), we’ve performed more cloud security assessments than all other 3PAO companies combined. We have extensive experience with NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF), FISMA, and the Department of Defense (DoD) RMF compliance frameworks, and we provide a wide range of cybersecurity solutions.
Coalfire Federal’s core capabilities:
- Cyber program management and operations
- Cyber automation, engineering, and orchestration
- Security compliance and advisory
- Advice on DoD RMF based on our extensive experience
- Interpretation of NIST for application to government requirements
- Sourcing of staff to meet mission-critical cyber project needs
- Mobile application security assessments
- Design and implementation of large-scale continuous diagnostics and mitigation (CDM) programs
- Security architecture creation
- Program implementation with custom training support
Federal contract vehicles
Get access to contract vehicles and benefits from our comprehensive solutions and services.
Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) advisory and assessment services for Defense Industrial Base (DIB) organizations
Coalfire Federal is among the first to be certified as a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Third Party Assessment Organization (C3PAO) and Registered Provider Organization (RPO) authorized by the CMMC Accreditation Body. We offer a suite of CMMC advisory and assessment services to help DIB organizations prepare for and achieve their desired CMMC maturity level.