This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all Coalfire Services and Products.
Coalfire reserves the right to refuse or terminate services if it discovers and determines, in its sole discretion, that any client engages in any conduct contrary to this Acceptable Use Policy.
As a client of Coalfire, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, codes and regulations of the countries in which you operate and from which you gather data, including but not limited to, those laws regarding online conduct and the collection and transmission of data.
Coalfire specifically prohibits the use of its Services and Products to:
- Transmit data unless you have obtained all authorizations required by law or by the owners of the data, including any consent required from data subjects for collection, use and transmission to other countries;
- Transmit, or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Transmit, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service, Product, or servers or networks from which Coalfire conducts its business;
- Transmit, or otherwise make available any content that violates any applicable laws or regulations, including export laws and regulations, transmit any spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of any applicable laws, transmit or post content that is harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, or libelous or transmit or post any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense or promotes harm or injury against any group or individual, including but not limited to, content which promotes sexual abuse of children, pornographic content, nude or sexual images or video published without the subject’s consent, and content intended to or used to incite violence.
You agree to be solely responsible for compliance with these terms on behalf of yourself as an individual and the organization you represent in doing business with Coalfire.
Should Coalfire discover that you are in violation of these terms, it reserves the right to block access to Services, available internet properties from particular jurisdictions, or to suspend or terminate your access to Coalfire Services and Products without prior notice, without any liability for deletion, blocking or removal of such items, and/or resulting from the suspension or termination of such Services and/or Products.
Revised: 15 December 2022