Through our proven audit-ready reference architectures and documentation, security and compliance are considered from the beginning. Our approach to cloud automation enables you to rapidly streamline processes and expedite time to market while standardizing processes.
Benefits of our cloud automation services:
- Gain compliant-ready environments to streamline cloud development.
- Automate workload deployments to leverage the full benefits of cloud technologies.
- Access audit-ready reference architectures and documentation.
- Expedite go-to-market strategies for cloud-based solutions.
- Re-use reference architectures to stamp out multiple cloud-based environments for solutions with similar security/compliance needs.
- Lessen security and compliance burden from internal IT resources.
- Decrease costs of workload deployments.
- Reduce organizational IT costs of meeting security and compliance requirements.
- Bridge organizational technology gaps.
Our approach combines our unmatched compliance expertise and security architecture and engineering capabilities to provide you with a seamless transition to secure cloud computing. We help you achieve your security and compliance goals quickly and effectively utilizing our vendor relationships, security best practices, and knowledge of acceptable implementations across compliance frameworks.
FedRAMP audit-ready in less than six months
Cloud service providers (CSPs) seeking business with the federal government must meet FedRAMP cloud security requirements. As an original FedRAMP 3PAO, Coalfire has seen the challenges that CSPs face when pursuing FedRAMP authorization. Many providers lack resources with compliance or cloud experience or their resources have competing priorities. Smaller providers often struggle with the high cost of documentation development and rearchitecting solutions to meet the rigorous standards of FedRAMP. Historically, organizations often spend more than 18 months and $2 million to achieve FedRAMP authorization.
Our NIST advisory and cyber engineering teams have developed a process, in conjunction with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and various security partners, to enable CSPs to be audit-ready in less than six months at a fraction of historical costs.
Our secure cloud automation services remove the challenges of achieving FedRAMP compliance and provide pre-configured AWS and security partner services, as well as ready-made compliance documentation. Our cloud automation services for FedRAMP leverages AWS CloudFormation, Terraform, DevOps tools, and security best practices to create a FedRAMP-compliant environment, allowing CSPs to easily deploy their solutions into a preconfigured AWS GovCloud or AWS East/West cloud infrastructure, greatly reducing the time required to become FedRAMP audit-ready.
Why choose Coalfire for your cloud deployment automation needs?
Coalfire is one of the longest tenured FedRAMP-accredited Third Party Assessment Organizations (3PAOs). We provide unparalleled experience in advising and assessing CSPs of all sizes to help them achieve FedRAMP authorization. We:
- Have helped more CSPs attain a FedRAMP Authorization to Operate (ATO) than any other 3PAO in the industry.
- Are a leading FedRAMP 3PAO, having completed more than 200 assessments for CSPs that have received FedRAMP ATO.
- Have consulted and prepared more than 80 clients for FedRAMP audits.
- Know the process and best practices and understand FedRAMP requirements and Joint Advisory Board (JAB) interpretation of controls.
- Are highly experienced and well versed in NIST 800-53 and Department of Defense requirements and how they relate to commercial cloud environments and have incorporated this in our engineering process.
- Have provided assessment services since 2001.