Taking a proactive approach to defending your organization’s networks and systems doesn’t just make good business sense, it can also help you stay compliant with laws and regulations. Yet, many organizations are failing to take even the basic steps to protect their networks, applications, and databases. Research shows that 99% of exploited system vulnerabilities had patches available for over a year. This “install and forget” approach is no longer an option.
Coalfire’s experts can help take the strain off your security teams, address critical vulnerabilities, essential security configurations, safeguard data, and automate away much of the burden of vulnerability management.
Our vulnerability assessment services help you assess on-premise hosts, databases, and web applications to identify potential configuration and asset management deficiencies, then strengthen your cyber defenses and ensure consistency and completeness of your security processes. Our Vulnerability Assessment-as-a-Service (VA3S) can do this on a regular basis to ensure continued identification and resolution of potential security issues.
Applying Coalfire’s expertise can bring value to your organization by:
- Identifying weaknesses in patching and configuration management.
- Developing configuration and patch management plans and procedures.
- Prioritizing security defects for efficient resolution.
- Determining your organization’s security weaknesses and aggregate level of risk using a blue team approach.
- Testing compliance for audits and regulation, including FISMA and FedRAMP.
- Automating solutions as much as possible.
Why Choose Coalfire as Your Vulnerability Management Partner
Looking for a partner with expertise in a particular technology? Our vendor-agnostic approach ensures you have access to a wide range of vulnerability management tools and deployment expertise, including:
- Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
- Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP)
- Tenable Nessus and SecurityCenter Suite
- BeyondTrust Retina
- Rapid7 Nexpose
- Trustwave AppDetective
- Imperva Scuba
- HP WebInspect
- Acunetix Scanning Suite
- Burp Suite