HITRUST provides a certifiable information security framework that supplements existing framework controls with healthcare industry insights and best practices to provide clarity and consistency lacking in many standards and regulations. This normalization of processes allows healthcare and life sciences organizations and their vendors to conduct a single assessment while meeting the requirements of multiple compliance initiatives.
Standardized and actionable guidance
As one of a handful of certified HITRUST CSF assessor organizations with multiple certified assessors on staff, Coalfire developed a streamlined methodology to assist covered entities and business associates with cyber risk programs that are in sync with the HITRUST CSF certification requirements.
Coalfire’s comprehensive HITRUST assessment and certification services will:
- Perform a gap analysis and prioritize requirements based on CSF controls
- Make recommendations for implementation of an industry-accepted baseline of security requirements
- Assist organizations with the MyCSF self-assessment process
- Reduce risk and compliance exposure covering several industry and state regulations
- Increase assurance of data protection with third parties
- Offer continuous monitoring services built in to the HITRUST program
Based on Experience
Coalfire’s HITRUST services help your organization:
- Understand the HITRUST and HIPAA/HITECH assessment process and requirements for certification
- Utilize your HITRUST risk management framework for other compliance efforts such as FedRAMP, PCI, SOC, ISO and others
- Achieve compliance across multiple regulatory fields with a single assessment, minimizing disruption to business and managing costs