Penetration Risk Report
The Securealities report focuses on analysis of aggregated penetration testing findings from the Coalfire Labs team. The report highlights exploitable vulnerabilities and attack vectors that lead to compromise in small, medium and large enterprise organizations with analysis by vertical industry.
Key Insights from the report:
- There is a “sweet spot” of company size that is better at overall security prevention, but that company size may not be the one you’re thinking of
- Large companies are 39% more vulnerable to the insider threat than small and medium enterprise organizations
- People are the most common vulnerability for any size of business
- Retail applications were almost 3x less secure than other industries
- All organizations, regardless of industry are more secure in external security posture, and all are equally susceptible to external attacks
- Technology and cloud service provider companies struggle with application security, which provides an opportunity to improve pre-deployment code review and security testing
- Some of the commonly encountered vulnerabilities include insecure protocols, lack of patch/patch management processes, leveraging out-of-date software and cross-site scripting
Download the report to read more insights and review the data and analysis from our research.
Registration required. Please fill out the form on this page to receive access.