Coalfire Announces Formation of Coalfire Federal, Formerly Veris Group
Westminster, CO – May 2, 2017 – Coalfire, a leader in cybersecurity risk management and compliance services, today announced the formation of Coalfire Federal to manage federal government cybersecurity services inherited through Veris Group. Coalfire Federal will continue to serve as a trusted partner to a wide range of U.S. Federal Government clients and mission areas providing services related to:
- Cyber Automation, Engineering, and Orchestration
- Cyber Program Management and Operations
- Compliance and Advisory
- Technical Security Assessments
The Veris Group / Coalfire partnership strengthens the value proposition for federal clients – building on work done for a wide range of government organizations (including 12 executive departments) to achieve their mission-specific cyber objectives. Coalfire Federal draws on the vast knowledge and experience of Coalfire and Veris Group. Collectively, Coalfire and Veris Group:
- Are one of the largest, most advanced, and industry-recognized technical security testing and simulation teams
- Are the largest provider of advisory and assessment services to the cloud service provider (CSP) market
- Have more than 40 industry certifications and affiliations and are the leading FedRAMP third party assessment organization (3PAO) for CSPs
“The Federal Government is making great strides to increase cloud adoption, modernize and secure its systems, and Coalfire is uniquely positioned to help accelerate and ensure the success of this important transformation,” said David Svec, EVP of Coalfire Federal.
Coalfire is the trusted leader in cybersecurity risk management and compliance services. Coalfire integrates advisory and technical assessments and recommendations to the corporate directors, executives, boards, and IT organizations for global brands and organizations in the technology, cloud, healthcare, retail, payments, and financial industries. Coalfire’s approach addresses each businesses’ specific vulnerability challenges, developing a long-term strategy to prevent security breaches and data theft. Coalfire has offices throughout the United States and Europe. For more information, visit www.Coalfire.com.
<< Go Back