A wide range of organizations, programs, and contractors across the DoD supply chain use AWS in varying capacities as they work to serve the mission. In preparing for CMMC certification, it’s important for these organizations to consider which controls are inherited, and what strategies and AWS services are available to help expedite and simplify CMMC compliance.
In this webinar, join experts from AWS and Coalfire Federal as we discuss:
- Top considerations for preparing for CMMC compliance within an AWS environment.
- Which AWS services can help, and how they can be configured to take care of many of the CMMC-required controls.
- Looking at the cloud shared responsibility model through a “CMMC lens.”
- Best practices from implementing compliant cloud environments for other frameworks, such as FedRAMP.
- Boundary considerations for CMMC in cloud-based environments.
- Leveraging automation to expedite compliance in the cloud.
Please fill out the form on the page to register for this webinar.