As you may be aware by now (considering previous blog posts, ongoing walk-through webinars, and our press release), we released Coalfire’s brand new vulnerability scanning platform, CoalfireOne Scans, this morning. All of us here at the CoalfireOne Scanning Services Team are truly excited to see its many improvements around overall user experience, particularly the significantly reduced time spent on dispute cycles and the ability to create custom reporting. The new platform, which provides our PCI Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) service featuring internal and external scans while enabling easy collaboration and project management, will provide users with smooth navigation, a robust database to ensure fast processing speeds, and scalable IP scanning capabilities.
Over the past year, we conducted extensive customer research and spent many months reviewing customer suggestions to arrive at this current platform to meet our customers’ needs. The tool includes a sleek user interface that features:
- Projects vs. Accounts: This feature offers the ability to scan multiple environments and run concurrent scheduled scans in a single pane of glass, with ease.
- Reporting Versatility and Customization: Per quarter, Coalfire’s clients will be able to hand-select specific targets to include on AOSCs and other ASV reporting.
- Scheduling Flexibility: CoalfireOne Scans will accommodate the majority of client environment needs through the platform’s flexibility.
- Vulnerability Transparency: Threat details are now available directly to clients within the new user interface.
- Simplified Navigation: This feature offers a transparent and intuitive alignment of where to access each piece of the tool to support each piece of the scanning process: set up, monitor, analyze.
- Streamlined Dispute Process: Resubmitting previously accepted disputes is as simple as one-click, significantly reducing time spent on the dispute cycle and process.
- Clarity: Simplified target entry and management allows the ability to easily sift through endpoints and their scans results.
- Data Visibility: This feature allows users to easily access the evidence library and historical data, removing the need to search through a large evidence library.
We’ve heard loud and clear that our clients already love our Scans team, which provides top-notch customer service, expert interpretation around vulnerabilities, and are available 12 hours/day, five days/week. With our top-notch Scans team in combination with the new Scans platform, we have a simple and unique solution with a dynamic duo approach that can’t be beat in today’s scanning market.
You can find more information on the new CoalfireOne Scans design at: https://www.coalfire.com/Solutions/CoalfireOne-Services/CoalfireOne-Overview/CoalfireOne-Scanning-Solutions.