Our dynamic and static application security assessments identify weaknesses in your proprietary or third-party applications and propose fixes that enhance your system’s security posture. By combining the use of leading tools with targeted, expert manual analysis of your application, we diagnose threat susceptibility and provide you with repeatable, measurable, transparent, and actionable results.
Through the evaluation of hundreds of technology stacks for government agencies, Fortune 500 companies, and cloud service providers, Adversary Ops has developed a comprehensive approach to analyzing solutions and built standard frameworks and completely custom implementations.
Web application assessments
- Assess your application from an adversarial standpoint.
- Evaluate your application for misconfigurations, logic attacks, and input validation issues.
Application program interfaces (APIs)
- Perform in-depth API mapping and manual analysis.
- Ensure consistent boundary checking for API requests.
- Evaluate your APIs for misconfigurations, logic attacks, and input validation issues.
Mobile applications (iOS, Android, Windows Phone)
- Analyze application data storage routines.
- Evaluate the usage of platform protections.
- Identify permission boundary checking and analysis.
Static source code analysis
- Evaluate code quality and implementation from functional and security perspectives.
- Manually verify findings and provide context as necessary.
- Develop proof-of-concept code to show impact of vulnerabilities.