Many QSA firms can deliver ROCs. But not all ROCs are the same. Some QSA firms send out junior auditors who simply follow checklists; others conveniently identify compliance gaps for related business to remediate. Some lack the technical acumen, QA processes, and peer reviews that ensure accuracy and clarity. And still others make mistakes in scoping the cardholder data environment (CDE).
We believe that if you're going to invest budget and resources in a ROC, you deserve more than a check in the box. You should get:
- An experienced assessor who readily understands your business’s security goals and has practical knowledge of the payment solutions and technologies you use.
- A thorough and complete depiction of your CDE, and by extension, the risks you need to manage.
- An accurate assessment of where you stand versus the requirements.
- Independent recommendations on procedures and solutions that will help you close identified gaps.
- Evidence that proves your controls are in place and working effectively.
- A fully documented ROC that is accepted – the first time around – by your business partners.
All assessment projects utilize our CoalfireOne℠ platform. CoalfireOne is your hub for accessing your Coalfire services and projects. It provides access to your project information, schedule, and documents, and improves assessment efficiency and quality. CoalfireOne empowers you to simplify compliance, reduce risks, and strengthen your enterprise security.