Did you know--by using compliance automation, it is now possible to become FedRAMP audit-ready in as little as 60 days and for only 80% of historical costs?
For Cloud Service Providers (CSPs), FedRAMP authorization is the key to accessing the enormous Federal market, tapping into new revenue streams, and transforming a strong cybersecurity posture into a powerful market differentiator. However, the associated high costs, extensive timelines, and operational burdens can often be a deterrent.
This webinar explores ways to simplify and accelerate the FedRAMP process through compliance automation techniques.
Key takeaways include:
- How to overcome the challenges of FedRAMP using compliance automation
- Best practices for pursuing FedRAMP Authority to Operate (ATO) on a budget and/or an accelerated timeline
- How to align your path to FedRAMP with business goals and objectives
- What is compliance automation, and how does it work?
- Keys to integrating security and compliance into the DevOps process
Discover how you can achieve FedRAMP faster, easier, and at a fraction of the cost.
This webinar requires registration. Please fill out the form on the page and we will send access to the email address you provide.