Hotels, resorts, airlines, and rental car companies are a favorite target for cyber criminals who are looking for high transaction volume, large databases, and low barriers to entry.
When credit card data flows across various systems and is often stored for weeks or months at a time, simply complying with Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards is not enough to safeguard sensitive data. To effectively manage risk and comply with requirements, hospitality organizations must prioritize effective risk management strategies that build a culture of security awareness at every level of their organization.
For nearly 20 years, Coalfire has helped hospitality organizations – from large brands to franchisees – secure their cardholder environments, establish comprehensive cybersecurity programs, and protect their brands. Our experienced technology professionals understand the ins and outs of hospitality environments and can help organizations reduce risk, streamline audits, and minimize costs.
Benefits of working with Coalfire:
- Define and create a risk management program.
- Stay ahead of evolving threats.
- Comply with PCI DSS and GDPR requirements.
- Identify vulnerabilities and close gaps.
- Address compliance requirements with a consolidated approach.
- Expedite go-to-market strategies for cloud-based solutions.