FedRAMP on Google Cloud Platform
Leverage Google’s Authorized Infrastructure and Products
Learn how GCP’s FedRAMP P-ATO will expedite your own path to authorization.
49 GCP products, including the underlying Google Cloud Infrastructure, are covered in the Moderate-Impact P-ATO issued by the Joint Authorization Board.
Learn how this authorization affects GCP customers pursuing FedRAMP and how to leverage Google’s FedRAMP-authorized infrastructure and products.
Chris Johnson and Shaon Ajith Kumar from Google and Gary Guercio from Coalfire will discuss:
- How to leverage FedRAMP-authorized GCP products to add efficiency to your FedRAMP initiative
- What makes Google’s control implementation unique to FedRAMP
- The gaps identified within Moderate and High-Impact authorizations
- How to pursue FedRAMP on GCP by customizing authorized GCP products
- The products included in the FedRAMP Authorization
- Next steps for developing or moving Google products into the GCP authorized boundary
We’ll reserve the last 15 minutes to answer your live questions about the GCP FedRAMP authorization and related products. Submit them in the registration form or in the chat box during the webinar.
This session will be recorded. Registrants will receive a link to the recording of the webinar.
Meet the Speakers
Security and Privacy
Shaon Ajith Kumar
Gary M. Guercio
FedRAMP & Authorization Services