Coalfire’s cybersecurity strategy, maturity, and roadmap services provide board members and executive leadership team the insight they need to ensure cybersecurity efforts are properly organized, focused, and funded.
Our team of former IT and cybersecurity leaders provide unbiased insight into the key elements of your cybersecurity posture. From there, you can make informed decisions about cybersecurity investments and manage cyber risk in the same way you manage other risks – proactively, comprehensively, and effectively.
We evaluate your security organization across multiple dimensions, including:
- Development and direction of a clear cybersecurity strategy
- Usage of a standard cybersecurity framework
- Business alignment validation
- Ability to support the organization’s compliance and privacy objectives
- Management of cybersecurity-related technologies throughout the enterprise
- Governance and oversight of the cybersecurity function
- Organizational and board reporting
- Cybersecurity organization talent management
- OpEx and CapEx spending for cybersecurity