Enterprise Risk Assessment for Enhancing Cyber Resilience
Coalfire’s approach to assessing enterprise risk delivers an evidence-based analysis of your organization’s current cyber risk posture, a prioritized risk treatment roadmap, and the data management seeks for making informed decisions on cyber risk reduction investments.
Our assessment results are organized based on the level of risk presented to the organization and include the likelihood of exploitation, threats, and potential business impact. Our reports highlight the assets, business processes, and technologies representing the greatest risk, risk treatment options, and the anticipated residual risk once items are remediated. This approach enables Coalfire customers to improve their overall cyber risk posture and enhance their cyber resilience.
Collaborating with your stakeholders, leadership, and business owners, Coalfire consultants will:
- Identify the assets critical to your organization’s ability to deliver services.
- Analyze the protective and detective controls supporting the organization.
- Define the cyber risk, potential for loss, disruption, exposure, or corruption of those assets. measured in terms of annualized loss expectancy (quantitative, semi-quantitative, or qualitative).
- Describe your organization’s risk posture.
- Develop prioritized recommendations and a roadmap for risk treatment.
- Create a risk register and action plan for ongoing management of cyber risk.
Why Choose Coalfire for your Enterprise Risk Management Framework
Since our founding in 2001, Coalfire has established itself as a pure-play, vendor-neutral cybersecurity advisory firm serving as a trusted advisor to executives, legal counsel, compliance managers and security practitioners across numerous industries.
Each Coalfire project is led by a credentialed, industry-savvy senior director and supported by consultants armed with the methodologies, insights and know-how accumulated through service to over 1,400 clients annually.