You’ve implemented tools, controls and alerts, but how do you know how well these systems are performing? How do you provide decision makers with information about ROI and other key metrics?
Coalfire security monitoring and analytics services, powered by our technology partnership with Splunk, provides an accurate picture of your security posture while delivering a powerful, unbiased view of cybersecurity program performance.
Let our team help you:
- Address the use of metrics and analytics for decisions in the organization.
- Strategically approach upward and downward monitoring of cyber security activities.
- Identify opportunities to automate and streamline data reporting and collection.
- Better use existing data already being collected.
- Help you progress through the Splunk enterprise security maturity model.
- Leverage Splunk for critical compliance reporting and operational intelligence.
Security Monitoring and Analytics - Make smart, strategic and informed decisions about security events
Protect your organization from real world threats with custom-tailored security configurations designed to support your organization’s business and mission.
Get an accurate picture of your organization-wide security posture with a security assessment by Coalfire’s team of experts. We work with you to analyze, optimize and enhance the implementation and use of security tools across your organization so you can get the most out of your existing assets and licenses. We also reprioritize, repurpose, and reconfigure your current products to help you avoid unnecessary acquisition, or, if acquisition is recommended, our team helps you make the best investment.
With Coalfire’s security integration services, you’ll get:
- A proactive approach using industry-leading security tools.
- Extensive project management and CMMI-rated processes to ensure critical elements of the system management lifecycle are communicated to the right people at the right time.
- Stronger security operations and incident response.
- Recommendations to optimize your current security assets.
- Empowered security decision-making processes.
Splunk Implementation, Analytics, and Security Success
Get expert assistance across the entire Splunk services lifecycle. Work your way up the Splunk maturity model. Whether you’re getting started and are looking to use Splunk to solve a single problem, or perhaps you’re looking to increase ROI and decrease total cost of ownership of your existing investment, we can help you plan, develop and implement your Splunk enterprise vision.
Analytics and Operations:
Compliance Analytics and Reporting – Let Coalfire security experts turn your Splunk deployment into a robust reporting and status tool for all your compliance needs. For DFARS, NIST 800-171, PCI, HIPAA, HITRUST, FedRAMP, and more – our security and compliance experts can help transform Splunk into a single view of compliance status and an easy-to-use auditing engine. Understand status, identify change, and make better decisions using Coalfire’s intuitive compliance dashboard frameworks.
CDM/CMaaS Enablement – Jumpstart your continuous monitoring and/or continuous diagnostics and mitigation program with this data integration service. Leverage multiple integrated data sets presented with unified views. The views will stream workflows and optimize monitoring and mitigation efforts.
Health Check and Remediation – Unattended, Splunk can become unhealthy, causing poor performance and reduced functionality. Our proven methodology can optimize your Splunk deployment and includes a code upgrade to the latest version.
Premium App Deployments – Implement any Splunk premium application on top of an existing Splunk Enterprise deployment. Minimize time to value and maximize ROI with turnkey solutions for Splunk Premium Apps.
Custom Apps and Integrations – We build custom Splunk apps for complex data types, ingestion, integration, and/or configuration. Custom apps can be integrated into an existing Splunk Enterprise solution or with third-party applications like ticketing systems, CMDB, or monitor-to-monitor solutions.
Architecture & Implementation:
Design and Architecture – Designed for scalability, performance, and efficiency, we design a Splunk architecture that supports IT, security, and business requirements. Whether you have Splunk or not, we can build on existing cyber and IT workflows to create tailored use cases and plans for Splunk.
Deployment Jump Start – We build, install, and test all components of a Splunk solution, including data ingest, normalization, and Splunk configurations.
- Splunk Virtual Resident – Our Splunk consultants and architects can assist with Splunk heavy lifting. Our fully-managed Splunk solution provides professional Splunk alerts, reports, dashboards, integrations, and custom apps. Some use cases for managed Splunk:
- SOC enablement
- Continuous diagnostics and mitigation
- Continuous monitoring as a service
- Compliance reporting
- Operational intelligence
- Performance monitoring
- Behavior analytics
Why Choose Coalfire as Your Security Monitoring and Analytics Partner
Combat your toughest security management challenges with our industry-leading cyber advisory services.
Coalfire is a pure-play, vendor-neutral cybersecurity advisory firm. Since our founding in 2001 we’ve served as a trusted advisor to executives, legal counsel, compliance managers and security practitioners across numerous industries. Each project is led by a credentialed, industry-savvy senior director and supported by consultants armed with the methodologies, insights and know-how they’ve accumulated through service to over 1,400 clients annually.