Constant change in available technologies and the ever-evolving requirements of cyber security programs for vigilance and regulatory compliance make it difficult for organizations to stay current.
Coalfire’s Security Architecture Design Build services bring expertise and manpower to help you strategically outsource what you often cannot do with internal resources alone. In a marketplace where cyber security engineers and designers are in scarce supply, Coalfire’s world-class and industry-recognized experts deliver results – cost-effectively and often in a fraction of the time that you can do-it-yourself.
We offer both ready-made solutions and “design from scratch” consulting, always with cyber security built-in, to help you achieve these outcomes:
- Network segmentation to reduce scope of compliance.
- Data encryption for at-rest and in-transit requirements, with required certificate management and stewardship technologies.
- Comprehensive event-log collection, retention, and event management.
- Secure wireless and mobile design and product implementation.
- Information security defense-in-depth design and deployment of Network Access Control (NAC), Multi-factor Authentication, perimeter defense via Firewall, IDS/IPS/DLP, etc.
- Compliance review-based gap analysis with remediation planning for PCI DSS, HIPAA, FedRAMP, FISMA, CJIS, NERC CIP, SOC, Sarbanes Oxley, FFIEC, ISO 2700x.
We have experience with these specific technologies:
- Cisco, Dell, and Hewlett-Packard network switches (L2 and L3).
- Firewalls from Cisco, PaloAlto Networks, Juniper, Checkpoint and FortiNet.
- VMware, Citrix, Microsoft HyperV, KVM, OpenStack Hypervisor, orchestration, software-defined data center and network products.
- Cloud-aware network and service integration with AWS, Google Cloud/Apps, Microsoft Azure/Office 365, IBM SoftLayer, and others.
- Voice over IP systems from Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft, Google+, plus hosted providers.
- Pure-play security providers Splunk and Nessus.
Why Choose Coalfire Security Architecture Design Build
Coalfire Security Architecture Design Build services are backed by the full firepower of Coalfire Systems which keep us on the cutting-edge of regulatory compliance changes, best practices, and a dedication to helping our customers be safe and secure since 2001.