Constantly changing technologies and ever-evolving compliance requirements can make it difficult for your organization to optimize communications and ensure the security of your network infrastructure. Coalfire Network Security Architecture services can help you secure your perimeter by seamlessly integrating the latest border protection techniques within your security stack.
Our team of industry-recognized experts deliver results – cost-effectively and often in a fraction of the time.
We offer ready-made solutions and greenfield deployments that help you:
- Improve network hygiene to reduce vulnerabilities and attack surfaces.
- Design and deploy perimeter defense, Network Access Control (NAC), IDS/IPS/DLP solutions, and more.
- Audit your existing network infrastructure to ensure system hardening and security best practices are enforced.
- Modernize and strengthen your security posture, including protecting against zero-day vulnerabilities utilizing leading threat intelligence and sandboxing solutions.
Our industry experience includes:
- Network Security architecture, design, and implementations.
- Network management software implementations – Cisco ACS, ISE, SolarWinds, HP OpenView
- Configuring and deploying stateful inspection and application-layer firewalls - Cisco Systems, Palo Alto Networks, Dell SonicWALL, and Checkpoint software.
- Layer 2/3 infrastructure - Cisco, Juniper, Brocade, and Hewlett-Packard.
- Virtualization products - VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, KVM, and software-defined data center applications.
- Network Access Control (NAC) implementations with leading vendors such as ForeScout CounterAct and Cisco ISE.
Why Coalfire for Securing your Network Architecture
Experience – Coalfire architects possess a combined 30+ years of field experience and can deliver customized solutions for private and public organizations; we guarantee your design will be optimized, scalable, and manageable.
Industry knowledge – Coalfire holds industry recognized credentials to assist clients with employing best practices and delivering more thorough and reliable implementations.
Regulatory compliance – Our security engineering services are backed by the full firepower of Coalfire Systems which keep us on the cutting-edge of federal regulatory changes, best practices, and a dedication that has helped keep our customers be safe and secure since 2001.