Having an application validated to the PA-DSS standard enables you to demonstrate to acquiring banks, payment processors, payment card brands, and retailers that you take application security seriously. You can simplify PCI DSS assessments by using a PA-DSS validated application, which can be mandated by acquiring banks and the card brands in some circumstances.
Coalfire completes more PA-DSS assessments than any other Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) in the world. Our dedicated specialist unit of application security professionals has been delivering application security assessments since the infancy of the PA-DSS program, when it was known as a PABP assessment.
Our team uses CoalfireOne℠ to ensure projects are consistently managed and that compliance challenges are identified early so they can be addressed quickly and cost effectively. CoalfireOne is designed for collaboration to ensure our clients are an integral part of the assessment process.
We help you:
- Integrate security into your payment application development lifecycle for a more efficient compliance process.
- Save time and resources by integrating your security and compliance needs into the early stages of development and streamline the PA-DSS assessment process.
- Access unparalleled technical expertise, reducing the time it takes for an assessment to be delivered.
- Rely on consistent results from our proven methodology and technology-enabled team.
- Take advantage of an expert team of trusted advisors who will support the process and work with you to ensure you are successful.