An increased level of accountability is required with regards to data protection, make sure you’re prepared all the way down to the process level.
- GDPR impacts any organization with EU customers or employees. Regardless of your location (EU, US, or elsewhere), you’re accountable if you have EU customers or plans to expand into Europe in the near future.
- Maintain and secure the trust of your customers and staff by providing assurance that you handle their data properly.
- Stay focused on your core business by hiring cybersecurity professionals that provide expert assistance with GDPR implementation.
- Invest in improving your privacy and cybersecurity profile rather than pay large fines to regulators.
Our services include:
GDPR Gap Assessment - Coalfire offers a gap assessment service conducted using an interactive workshop and process review. Using our cybersecurity expertise, our CIPP-certified consultants provide strategic and tactical recommendations to give you a clear picture of your company’s readiness and direction on what next steps you should take.
GDPR Advisory Services - Our industry experts deliver projects tailored to your particular needs – whether it’s policy and procedure updates to account for changes in breach notification communication, third-party assessments to ensure your vendors follow the processes you expect, or cyber engineering to re-architect data flows and storage, Coalfire provides trusted insights and advice.
GDPR Attestation/Audit - We provide cybersecurity assurance services in order to validate your compliance and deliver documentation you can share with the relevant data protection authorities.
Why Choose Coalfire as your GDPR Partner?
- Major cloud providers rely on Coalfire to make their environments secure. We leverage that deep understanding of data complexity for all our clients, giving you confidence that your customer information is handled appropriately no matter your industry.
- A collaborative partnership with Coalfire allows you to continually manage compliance with the agility to respond to future enforcement activity.
- With proven global expertise in standards like ISO, PCI and HIPAA with privacy elements that overlap with GDPR, we work with you to leverage your previous compliance efforts whenever possible to reduce duplication of effort and compliance fatigue.
- We take the time to understand your business requirements and help you prioritize and operationalize the different components of GDPR compliance.