Per a report cited in the National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD) Director’s Cyber-Risk Oversight Handbook, intellectual property and other intangibles represent approximately 90% of the total value of Fortune 500 firms. The NACD goes on to note that since those assets are increasingly digitized, cybersecurity has become a top issue in the boardroom.
Coalfire recently partnered with the NACD to host a panel discussion on cyber risk oversight. This paper summarizes the questions asked of and answered by our panelists, including:
- The most significant cybersecurity-related concerns of experienced directors
- The board’s role in cyber risk management
- How boards can get started on cyber risk oversight
- Typical early discoveries in cyber risk oversight program
- Participants in the cyber risk oversight process
- Tips regarding cyber insurance
This White Paper requires registration. Please fill out the form to receive access.