What threats are your weakest links for the Healthcare industry?
Presented by Coalfire
In this webinar we will discuss the aggregate and anonymized findings of penetration testing engagements conducted by Coalfire Labs for External Network, Internal Network and Application penetration tests and social engineering.
Coalfire Labs and Coalfire’s healthcare practice leader will spend time discussing the penetration testing methodology, analysis and recommendations for mitigating the commonly found vulnerabilities in healthcare organizations.
In this webinar webinar you will also learn:
- Penetration testing methodology for black-, grey- and white-box testing of external network, internal network, application testing and social engineering engagements
- What sized of business is in the “sweet spot” for security posture, and why (and why the other business sizes are not)
- The commonly found vulnerabilities by industry discussing the low-, medium- and high-risk findings
- Why internal network security posture is the greatest area to focus on to further reduce risk
- Areas to focus on to reduce exposure to these commonly found vulnerabilities to improve security posture based on the findings in the report
About the Speakers:
Andrew Hicks, Vice President, Healthcare Assurance Services. He is responsible for the strategy and vision that allows Coalfire to best serve organizations in the healthcare industry. Andrew has nearly 20 years of experience in IT audit, security, and governance, 15 of which are directly related to healthcare.
Mike Weber, Vice President, Coalfire Labs. Mike oversees operations, including penetration testing, application security assessments and compliance validation, digital forensics services and incident response services. He has more than 18 years of experience in senior security positions in various technical fields, including enterprise security planning and policy development, network engineering, vulnerability assessment, risk assessment, penetration testing, system administration and programming.
This recorded webinar requires registration. Please fill out the form on this page to receive access.