What threats are your weakest links for the Technology and Cloud Service Provider industry?
Presented by Coalfire
This will discuss the aggregate and anonymized findings of penetration testing engagements conducted by Coalfire Labs for External Network, Internal Network and Application penetration tests and social engineering.
Coalfire Labs and Coalfire’s cloud services and technology practice leader will spend time discussing the penetration testing methodology, analysis and recommendations for mitigating the commonly found vulnerabilities in technology and cloud service provider organizations.
Attendees of the webinar will learn:
- Penetration testing methodology for black-, grey- and white-box testing of external network, internal network, application testing and social engineering engagements
- What sized of business is in the “sweet spot” for security posture, and why (and why the other business sizes are not)
- The commonly found vulnerabilities by industry discussing the low-, medium- and high-risk findings
- Why internal network security posture is the greatest area to focus on to further reduce risk
- Areas to focus on to reduce exposure to these commonly found vulnerabilities to improve security posture based on the findings in the report
About the Speakers:
Andrew Williams, Product Director, oversees Coalfire’s strategy for all advisory and assessment personnel delivering services to cloud computing customers. Andrew works closely with delivery personnel and executive management across Coalfire to ensure Coalfire maintains its position as a thought leader in cloud compliance.
Mike Weber, Vice President, Coalfire Labs, oversees operations, including penetration testing, application security assessments and compliance validation, digital forensics services and incident response services. He has more than 18 years of experience in senior security positions in various technical fields, including enterprise security planning and policy development, network engineering, vulnerability assessment, risk assessment, penetration testing, system administration and programming.
This recorded webinar requires registration. Please fill out the form on this page to receive access.