P2PE Opportunities and Challenges for Solution Providers and Components
Developing and Executing a Successful P2PE Strategy
The Payment Card Industry (PCI) Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE) program offers significant market opportunities for encryption solution providers, but hidden challenges often await within the implementation and delivery of these solutions. This webinar and corresponding white paper will help you devise a roadmap for building, releasing, and supporting payment terminal encryption services in adherence with the PCI P2PE program and supplementary guidance.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- The fundamentals of PCI P2PE v2.0
- Overview of the P2PE ecosystem, including gateways, processors, payment switches, decryption entities, application vendors, hardware manufacturers, key-injection facilities, and certification authorities
- Strategies for successful planning and implementation
- Keys to overcoming challenges
- How to incorporate NESA into your go-to-market strategy
(For more background on NESA, please read the Coalfire blog post on NESA and P2PE)
Webinar attendees and viewers of the recorded demo will receive a complimentary copy of our comprehensive whitepaper “Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE) Opportunities and Challenges for Solution Providers: Developing and Executing a Successful P2PE Strategy”.
This archived webinar requires registration. Please fill out the form on this page to receive access.