P2PE & NESA for Merchants
Presented by Coalfire and Freedom Pay
Late last year, the PCI Security Standards Council started an initiative to provide a new path into the Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE) solution space and enable merchants to realize some of the compliance benefits of using a non-listed encryption solution. This initiative, Non-listed Encryption Solution Assessment (NESA), can help merchants simplify their compliance program and the process to reduce their scope.
While NESA can provide merchants similar benefits as the PCI P2PE program, it isn’t a substitute for P2PE.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- The fundamentals of the PCI SSC P2PE solution program and NESA
- The advantages and shortcomings of NESA
- How to benefit from both NESA and P2PE
- How to incorporate NESA into short- and long-term P2PE strategy
- Keys to realizing the full savings from a P2PE solution
Please join Sam Pfanstiel, Coalfire Solution Principal for PCI, and Matt Donnelly, FreedomPay Vice President of Products and Compliance, for this interactive presentation on P2PE and NESA and understand how to use these programs to optimize your PCI compliance programs and reduce your costs and risk.
This webinar requires registration. Please fill out the form to instantly receive access.