Meet PCI DSS 3.2 & New SSC Pen Test Guidance
Best Practices to Address Cloud Architectures and New Segmentation Requirements
The penetration testing requirements for PCI DSS are still a cause for misunderstanding and frustration. Clients continue to ask us about the testing requirements in DSS 3.2 that take affect February 1, 2018. With the recent September update to the PCI SSC Penetration Testing Guidance, the PCI SSC has released overlapping pieces of information that describe how to meet the intent and requirements of penetration testing for the PCI DSS. Furthermore, we have seen the adoption of new architectures such as cloud services and APIs put assessment deadlines at risk.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What’s new in the 44-page Information Supplement: Penetration Testing Guidance
- How to prepare for the DSS 3.2 testing requirements effective February 1, 2018
- Relationship of your CDE Scope, testing scope and definition of your attack surface
- Keys to the fundamental types of penetration testing
- Best practices for penetration testing deployments in the major cloud platforms
This recorded webinar requires registration. Please fill out the form on this page to receive access.