HITRUST CSF Certification on Microsoft Azure
Leveraging Azure’s HITRUST CSF-certified cloud
Healthcare organizations interested in HITRUST CSF certification will not want to miss this informative webinar. Our panel of experts will cover frequently asked questions about HITRUST CSF certification on Azure and the benefits of the most widely adopted security framework in the healthcare industry.
Our panel of experts will discuss:
- What is the business case for HITRUST CSF certification?
- What happens when an organization moves all or portions of their ePHI workloads to Azure?
- If Azure is HITRUST CSF-certified, is an organization’s data that sits on Azure also certified?
- Are all Azure services HITRUST CSF-certified?
- How can an organization leverage Azure to save time and money in their own pursuit of HITRUST CSF certification?
- Does HITRUST CSF certification affect cyber-insurance liability and costs?
Meet the speakers
Healthcare and Life Sciences
Cloud & Tech
Health Chief Information Security Officer
Sr. Program Manager with Azure Global
Leverage Coalfire’s Expertise in HITRUST CSF certification.
Coalfire is one of the original HITRUST CSF assessor firms (since 2011) with more than 35 certified HITRUST CSF practitioners delivering hundreds of engagements. Coalfire is also one of the few assessor firms appointed to the HITRUST CSF Assessor Council two years in a row based on qualifications and experience as a CSF Assessor organization.
Microsoft is one of the first hyper-scale cloud computing platforms to become HITRUST CSF certified. This certification incorporates healthcare-specific security, privacy and best practices from regulatory requirements such as HIPAA/HITECH, PCI, ISO 27001 and MARS-E as well as other industry best practices.
Please fill out the form on this page to receive access to this recorded webinar.