Compliant, Resilient, and Confident: Creating and Managing a CS-IRP that you can count on
Presented by Coalfire and Holland & Knight
Mike Tyson famously said, “Everyone has a plan ‘till they get punched in the mouth.”1
Unfortunately, the same can be said for enterprises facing today’s cybersecurity threats. Too often, Computer Security Incident Response Plans (CS-IRPs) sit on a shelf, are limited in scope and haven’t been routinely and adequately practiced.
That disconnect is highlighted by two contradictory findings in a recent study2:
- 79% rated CS-IRPs as “important”
- 25% reported that CS-IRPs are applied consistently across the enterprise
If these findings alarm you, or if you are looking for reassurance that your enterprise has a plan that will survive the cyber equivalent of a ‘punch in the mouth,’ this webinar is for you.
In the webinar, you will learn:
- Why the IRP requirements in PCI and other compliance regimes are merely a ‘low bar’
- The most-common CS-IRP “failings” found by Coalfire auditors
- Key scenarios you can and should test (hint: one of will involve Bitcoin)
Please join Chris Cwalina from the law firm of Holland & Knight and Coalfire's Doug Hudson for an interactive discussion on incident response.
 The Second Annual Study on the Cyber Resilient Organization: Executive Summary, The Ponemon Institute, November 2016