As promised, the CoalfireOne Scanning Services Team is excited to announce that we will be hosting our first webinar to debut the newly improved CoalfireOne platform! The new platform is scheduled to go live during Quarter 2. The first two webinars will go live:
- Tuesday March 19th, 9:00 am MT time
- Tuesday March 19th, 2:00pm MT time
Unable to attend? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. The following is a list of additional dates we will be hosting the webinar:
- Thursday March 28th, 9:00 am MT time
- Thursday March 28th, 2:00 pm MT time
- Tuesday April 2nd, 9:00 am MT time
- Tuesday April 2nd, 2:00 pm MT time
- Thursday April 11th, 9:00 am MT time
- Thursday April 11th, 2:00 pm MT time
- Tuesday April 16th, 9:00 am MT time
- Tuesday April 16th, 2:00 pm MT time
- Thursday April 25th, 9:00 am MT time
- Thursday, April 25th, 2:00pm MT time
What will be covered?
Each webinar will include a walkthrough of tasks such as; creating a project, adding targets, adding scan schedules, setting up blackout periods, adding users, etc. It will also be an opportunity to ask questions and to find out more information on what you can do to ensure your data is migrated to the new platform successfully.
How do I register?
You can register for your preferred webinar date here. Be sure to select the correct date/time. See you there!
Have a question about CoalfireOne?
The CoalfireOne Scanning Services Team is ready to help. M-F: 6 AM-6 PM MT
650-597-4510 | firstname.lastname@example.org
How are we doing? Let us know at email@example.com
<< Go Back