Welcome to Quarter 3!
Time has flown by as the CoalfireOne Scanning Services Team has been busy with migrating clients over to the new and improved platform that launched last quarter.
Haven’t heard from us yet? Don’t worry! We will send an email notification to the Point of Contact listed under your account once it is your turn to be migrated.
In the meantime, you can continue to run your scans as normal. The current platform will still be available and running until we have migrated all client data successfully and resolved any unforeseen issues. However, once your account has been migrated, the old platform can only be used to retrieve reports for old scans.
Want to get an early kickstart to the migration process?
Please log into the current platform and do the following:
- Clean up targets that are no longer in scope, have been decommissioned, etc.
- Review and clean up any idle or disabled scan schedules
- Administrators on the account will need to remove any inactive users
- Ensure contact information within the account is up to date
Ensuring that your account has accurate and valid targets, scan schedules, and users will make the migration process much more efficient from our end and can provide you with a fresh, clean slate with all valid account data.
What happens during the migration phases?
- Coalfire will pull the company profile, hosts, scan schedules, and users from the current platform and migrate them over to the new platform. Note: Larger clients may require more processing time
- Note: Data migration is not perfect; therefore, clients should double check all information imported into the new platform and add any missing data
Please stay tuned and be sure to review all emailed notifications for more details as we move forward. Thank you for your support and interest in our new CoalfireOne Scans platform.
Have a question about CoalfireOne?
The ScanDesk is ready to help. M-F: 6 AM-6 PM MT
650-597-4510 | CF1SS@coalfire.com
Did you know?
- Per PCI guidelines, disputes can be accepted for a period no longer than 90 days. CoalfireOne has a “Disputes by Vulnerability” option to lighten the load of submitting disputes from quarter to quarter.
- Timely dispute response. Once a dispute is submitted, you will receive information if the dispute has been accepted or rejected within 5 business days. If the disputes have been rejected, a detailed explanation will be provided by a CoalfireOne representative.
<< Go Back