Reducing Liability to Protect from Cyber Attackers
In recent years, the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) has become the standard measure for payments data security efforts. While complying with PCI is mandatory for anyone who stores, transmits or processes cardholder data, simply remaining compliant is no guarantee of security.
New technologies such as tokenization, point-to-point encryption, NFC, and chip cards, often out pace the pace of compliance mandates. As one of the earliest Qualified Security Assessors (QSA) for PCI compliance and a leader in technology-led cyber risk management, Coalfire helps organizations meet compliance mandates while also building a pragmatic approach to mitigating cyber risk.
Coalfire helps payments organization:
- Define risk and create a risk management structure
- Complete your PCI and PA DSS audits
- Help you leverage your PCI-complaint controls for other audits and controls
- Identify vulnerabilities in your controls framework
- Improve SAQ reporting efficiencies
- Test and validate security infrastructure