“Success” at a government entity looks different than at a commercial organization. Create cybersecurity solutions to support your mission goals with a team that understands your unique requirements.
Get personnel with certifications to meet a multitude of contractual requirements. The Coalfire Federal team has a deep understanding of the nuances of federal government IT, and over a decade of experience providing a full range of long-term and short-term cybersecurity solutions to government clients, including:
- Advising on Department of Defense Risk Management Framework
- Interpreting National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) for application to government requirements
- Sourcing staff to meet your mission critical cyber project needs
- Assessing mobile application security
- Designing and implementing large-scale Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation programs
- Creating security architecture
- Implementing programs with custom training support
The federal government’s responsibility to protect personal, sensitive, proprietary, and classified information from a wide range of malicious actors is enormous, essential and constant.
Work with an accomplished security services firm with experience supporting federal government clients including:
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Justice
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Federal Communications Commission
- U.S. Agency for International Development
- Department of Labor
- Health and Human Services
- Social Security Administration
- Defense Logistics Agency
- Defense Information Services Agency
As the leading FedRAMP 3PAO, we’ve performed more cloud security assessments than all other 3PAO companies combined, have extensive experience with NIST RMF, FISMA, and the DOD RMF compliance frameworks, and provide a wide range of cybersecurity solutions.
Coalfire Federal team offers a full spectrum of cybersecurity services, including:
Cyber Automation, Engineering, and Orchestration
- Innovative, unique, and customized continuous diagnostics and mitigation (CDM) solutions that augment risk situational awareness and improve overall security posture. We also provide technical engineering and operational/program security support for integrated, modernized systems that leverage cloud, mobility, and other solutions.
Security Compliance and Advisory
- Advisory and assessment services in compliance frameworks such as FedRAMP, PCI DSS, HITRUST (HIPAA/HITECH), FISMA, DIACAP/DoD RMF, NIST/RMF, and SOC. We enable public and private organizations to successfully navigate complicated regulatory landscapes by providing customized, risk-based solutions that address their unique advisory and assessment needs. The Securing Your Cloud Solutions Securealities report provides FedRAMP resourcing and budgeting approaches, and guidance on common pitfalls and successful strategies.
Cyber Program Management and Operations
- Comprehensive program management led by industry experts augments your organizational staff’s capabilities. Our team helps orchestrate people, processes, and technology to detect, respond, and manage security incidents. Outsourced cyber subject matter expertise fulfills management and operational mission objectives.
Technical Security Assessments
- Methodology-driven and NSA accredited assessments across a diverse set of technologies, including penetration testing, red team operations, hunt operations, application security assessments, social engineering assessments, and training. The Penetration Risk Securealities report focuses on analysis of aggregated penetration testing findings from the Coalfire Labs team.