The Chief Information Security Officer has one of the hardest jobs in the C-suite. And yet, CISOs seldom get a chance to step away from their desks, connect with their peers, and share what they are seeing, learning, and doing to protect the value of enterprise information.
With that in mind, Coalfire and The Chertoff Group are hosting a complimentary CISO Roundtable Luncheon on Thursday, March 22, 2018 at Seasons 52 Fresh Grill in Plano. This event is FREE to Dallas-area security executives. Space is limited to approximately 25 guests, so please reserve your spot today.
This event will be facilitated by Jason Cook of The Chertoff Group and Michael Addo-Yobo of Coalfire. Jason and Michael will provide opening remarks and facilitate small-group conversations at your tables on the following topics and more:
- Cybersecurity Spend - Effective Selling of Business Justifications & ROI
- Cybersecurity Operating Model - In-sourcing, Co-sourcing and Outsourcing
- Governance - Establishing Effective Cybersecurity KGIs, KPIs and KRIs
- Cyber Resilience - Breach Response/Recovery Readiness
- Tools - Optimizing the Value from Cybersecurity Tools
- Risk and Compliance - Sustaining Long-term Risk Mitigation & Compliance