Navis HITECH CompleteIT GRC for SMB Healthcare Organizations
Since 1996, HIPAA has addressed the privacy and security of electronic protected health information (ePHI) used by healthcare organizations. With the passing of the HITECH Act in 2009, compliance with HIPAA standards is now mandated. But many small- and medium-sized healthcare organizations lack the time, training or expertise to study the requirements that regulate data security and compliance.
Simplifying IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance
Coalfire’s Navis HITECH Complete provides small- to medium-sized healthcare organizations with the testing, documentation, reporting tools, and technical support needed to manage IT governance, risk, and compliance. This unrivaled solution is configured specifically for healthcare organizations that are working to complete a risk assessment to validate compliance. The comprehensive web-enabled program provides:
- 12-month subscription to Navis™ RapidHITECH and RapidScan web portals
- Unlimited support from an IT auditor to help validate controls and program strategy throughout the subscription period
- Help with identifying compliance gaps, selecting controls, and prioritizing risk responses
- Regular external and internal vulnerability assessments
- Regularly scheduled program health checkups to verify program effectiveness
Request a Demo
Request a demonstration of the Navis HITECH Complete service. Provide your information below and we’ll respond to schedule your demonstration within one business day.